Playnormous isn't just for kids and their parents to learn about health the fun way. Teachers all over the country are using Playnormous as a learning tool for K-5 students, middle school students, and high school students. In this section you'll find everything you need to use Playnormous in your classroom.
- Teacher Guides: Incorporate Playnormous into your current curriculum using our teacher guides. Teacher guides also give you the 411 on all the content in each of the games.
- Classroom Activities: We believe tactile activities are very important. Pair our health games with one of our fun, step-by-step activities complete with student worksheets.
- Student Quizzes: Find out what your students have learned while on Playnormous with our student quizzes. Quizzes test knowledge and application and come with answer keys for easy grading.
- Case Studies: Learn how other teachers have incorporated Playnormous into their busy schedules. Follow their lesson plan, view their activities, and see what their students said.
- Allow kids to play our health games between classroom assignments, during free time, or on computer day.
- Post a link to Playnormous or add one of our buttons on your personal teacher website so your students can play at home.
- Print out our parent handout and send it home to inform parents about Playnormous.
The Playnormous site is still growing so stay tuned for more amazing things. They're coming soon to a browser near you!