- Playnormous does not collect personally identifiable information from any user.
- To become a member, all you need is a screen name, password, birth date and email to have full Playnormous privileges. Membership does NOT require giving a credit card number.
- We do NOT ask for a user's first and last name, address, phone number, or credit card number.
- Additional information, such as player demographics, can be entered voluntarily as part of the member's Monster Profile. Users are not required to give this information. Other users cannot see this information.
- User information is compiled on a secure server that is available only to Playnormous administrators.
- We do NOT sell your user information or contact information to third parties of any kind.
- We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- We collect email addresses for the sole purpose of sending users a forgotten password or sending newsletters that inform users of new features and games released on the site.
- We record user scores and game achievements for the purpose of rewarding our members with spots on the national leader board.
- Playnormous does utilize technology called "cookies" which are small bits of information sent to a Playnormous user's computer to assign each user a unique but random number. This is a standard feature found in browser software.
- Cookies allow us to track and collect non-personal statistical information such as which pages users visit, which games users play, how long users spend playing in each level, and if they read game instructions.