Top of our game.
Bizymoms.com is one of the largest mom websites in the U.S. with more than 25,000 articles, 800 city websites, and 200,000 pages. Recently, they’ve been on the hunt for the top 10 game bloggers to be featured in the Games section. And guess who made the list. That’s right, it’s none other than Playnormous Monster’s Blog!
Monster’s Blog is now listed as the number one place for Bizymoms to get information about online health games. We’re amongst other great names like The GamerDad (the number one independent expert on the issue of videogame violence and children) and iPhone reviewer Damon Sainter. Awesome! Read our entire interview with Bizymoms by visiting their site!
Powered by Bizymoms
It’s hip, it’s cool, it’s in a box!
For the last few months I’ve consistently received requests from our amazing fans–kids, parents, and teachers alike–for Playnormous health games on CD-ROM. I am proud to announce that the day has finally come for the RELEASE of Playnormous In A Box! That’s right, you can get all of your favorite Playnormous health games delivered to your doorstep. For those of you who haven’t thought about the benefits of having a disc of Playnormous games for your very own, here are our top 10 reasons that we think you should order a copy:
- No Internet required to play. That’s right, whether your Internet is dinosaur slow or you work at a school with strict firewalls, you’ll be able to play our games all day long without the need for a high speed connection. Hurray!!
- Read the new Playnormous storybook. Want to find out how the Playnormous world came to be? This is your chance to read our Playnormous digital storybook “Zack and Lil.” Did they just go up a hill? You’ll have to get the disc to find out!
- An amazing icon for your desktop. With the Playnormous CD-ROM, you can download the games right to your very own desktop. No more clicking around to play your favorite game. Just double click on our amazing Playnormous Monster icon and you’re ready to play.
- Full of wacky sound effects. Entertain yourself for hours by clicking around the Playnormous world to hear crazy sound effects. Make trees fall from the sky with a thump or tickle Chicken Dawg to make him squawk!
- Track own high scores. You no longer have to type in your high score only to find it doesn’t make the top ten. Create a high score list all your own and see how you progress.
- Great game guides. Read and print out our new, colorful game guides for teachers and parents. They’re full of gameplay hints, cheats, and places to go for more health information.
- It works for Apple and PC. Can’t decide between Gates and Jobs? You no longer have to choose or buy two copies of the same software. The Playnormous CD-ROM works on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Put monsters in your pocket. It’s all about being compact these days, and the Playnormous CD-ROM fits the bill. We’ve made your favorite monsters completely portable from school to home to grandma’s house. Get a copy so you can take Professor Mad Monster, Lunch Lady, Chompy, Chicken Dawg, and Tiki wherever you travel.
- It’s affordable. Usually when you purchase something from a software developer you’ll pay an arm and a leg. Not for the Playnormous CD-ROM! It’s a great low price of $14.99, perfectly priced for persnickety pocketbooks. Just click on our order form and you’re on your way.
- It’s cool because it’s in a box. Every little kid knows boxes are fun and amazing. And this one is super amazing because it was designed by our very talented Playnormous artists. Don’t miss out on having your very own Playnormous games in a box!
Shopping isn’t aerobic, but it sure is fun!
If our CD-ROM sale is anything like our T-shirt sale, I predict that our first batch of discs is going to go very quickly. So get your amazing copy of the Playnormous Health Video Games CD-ROM; it’s only available on the Playnormous website store. Check it out today!
Oh, and even if you don’t have any spare change, check out the store anyway. The whole left hand column is full of FREE stuff like posters and recipe cards!