Get ‘em while they’re hot!
Adding a hot dish is a great way to spice up a boring old lunchbox. Remember to invest in a great thermos. You won’t regret it. For our first hot lunch meal we bring you another classic: macaroni and cheese.
Mac & Cheese the original way.
- Kraft Easy Mac
- Grape tomatoes in thousand island dressing
- Cool ranch chips
- Fruit cup in heavy syrup
- Honey Maid graham crackers with marshmallow
Mac & Cheese the healthy way.
- Thermos of Amy’s macaroni and cheese
- Grape tomatoes
- Kashi whole wheat crackers
- Box of raisins
- Back to Nature graham cracker sticks
- 100% apple juice
Want more great healthy lunch ideas? Stay tuned to Monster’s Blog, play the Playnormous health game Lunch Crunch, and visit My Body’s Kid Page.